False start

Well, I totally suck. So much for my get up and go...it got up and went.



The past few months have been a bit hard for this blogger. Dealing with some health issues that really took the wind out of me, and is still taking some time to work through. Motivation has been the biggest problem. I see the projects...I know what I need to do...but the motivation to do it has remained stagnant.

But, I must push. Tired of my drab walls. You're home should be a reflection of who you are, and mine basically says that I'm a boring house troll...or this person:


Ugh....ew....gawd. This person should be clearly ashamed of themselves.

So I am hoping that if I get back to this blog and start posting again, I will find that motivation that I need to continue. I'm going to set a goal - that by the end of 2016, the condo will be done. Well, at least all the initial painting stuff all done. Minor decor tweaks are always ongoing. Maybe a lofty goal but if I break it down, month-by-month, I don't see why not. Though, as I write this, it is January 18th...hmmm...not a lotta time to finish a project. So we're going to go with the bathroom, as I've already started on it this past weekend. 

Ok, so let's reboot and try it again...cuz if you fail once, try, try again...or press Control, Alt, Delete...or "Go to the mattresses"...'er something like that.


(yeah...sorry, Al...that was pretty bad)


Love, Laugh, and Make it Gorgeous!

Blogger On The Run



Comments

Popular Posts