It's Crunch Time


This past week has been nuts.

Red paint is not easy. It’s truly a transitional colour. Even after 3 coats I really could do more. But I won’t. Too tired. And the levels of red on the walls gives it a textured effect. So that’s what we’re going with. The textured look.

I went on the marathon of cabinet painting. White paint on the inside, Minimalist White on the front. There was not only cabinets to do, but the frame as well.


I finally could put up one cabinet – the little one by the dishwasher.
Looking good!

I got inventive.
For those hard to reach areas...and old lip brush

I started to see all the pieces come together.
my bucket-o-hinges


Amazing what silver spray paint can do

Nice knobs...lol

I was in the home stretch!

But the best laid plans…


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts