The Upstairs Hallway

Well, this will be a short post. Not much to do upstairs beyond a prime and paint. I removed the trim - which I numbered to make it easy to put back. I painted the floor and did some minor wall repair.
Once again a tricky space to paint with the cats around...so I made a little pathway
 
It was definitely the fastest and easiest of the projects that I've done. Unfortunately it quickly turned in to a catch all for the other three rooms as I quickly moved on to prepping their spaces.
like an obstacle course  
But once I got the other rooms done I was finally able to clean up the hallway and appreciate the work. Simple space but it looks good.


So here's before (after the carpet was removed):
man...what a mess


During:
better...but a little blah

And finally...:







If I had the cash and the time I would like to see laminate in the hallway and stairs, similar to what is downstairs, but I think it's a good-looking alternative.


Now...off to the bedrooms.

Comments

  1. Those colors definetly makes the trim POP! Hope it sells fast!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts